Sheath current filter with 2x ferrite core.
- Antenna cable IEC plug to IEC socket
- HQ antenna cable - connection cable
- 128-plait braiding *** Gold-plated contacts
- 2x ferrite core sheath current filter *** BZT /CE ***
- suitable for HDTV 3D ULTRA HD UHD 4K HD+ Sky
- for DVB-C DVB-C2 BK systems
- Antenna cable for TV, DVB-T or DVB-C receiver
Highspeed antenna coaxial connection cable for digital HDTV 3D reception with gold-plated plug and ferrite sheath current filter against unwanted common-mode signals on coaxial cables, e.g. against humming in audio, against horizontal bars in AV equipment or against propagation of high-frequency interference signals in the DVB-C range. The cable is ideally suited for DVB-C /C2 BK systems for connecting aerial sockets to DVB-C/C2 receivers. The antenna coaxial cable has a 128-plait braiding which leads to an increase in performance, 100% shielded BZT /CE. >110dB 2x shielding, which makes the cable very flexible and the shielding measure simply exceeds the length.
- Analogue - Digital - HDTV - FULL HD - 3D
- Diameter approx. 5mm
- Double shielded
- IEC plug to IEC socket at both ends
- 100% shielded BZT /CE
- Attenuation approx. 2dB
- Shielding > 110dB
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x 1 m antenna cable IEC plug to IEC socket gold-plated with 2 x ferrite core WHITE.