Suitable for DVB-S / DVB-S2 / DVB-T / DVB-C UV, water and temperature resistant. TOP quality coaxial cable for SAT, DVB-T, cable or terrestrial television. The very good shielding of the coaxial cable offers a real shielding of 130dB and thus protects absolutely reliably against interference such as cordless telephones or similar sources of interference.
The metre marking lets you know how much has already been laid and how much you still have on the reel. Permanent UV resistance due to low lime content guarantees best function. This cable is distinguished by the optimal combination of all performance features for transmission loss, shielding effectiveness, coupling resistance and return loss among Venton coaxial cables.
It has been certified by dibkom CLASS A+ ! In future, look out for the Class B, A or A+ designation when buying and opt not only for a high shielding level (dB) but for the overall classification.
- Inner conductor material: CU copper Blank Ø, mm: 1.0±0.01
- insulation material: foamed PE red Ø, mm: 4.6±0.05
1st shielding: bonded AI/PE foil;
2nd shield: wire mesh, Alu-Mg alloy, 16x2x0.12(25%);
3. shielding: non-bonded AI/PE foil;
4. shielding: wire mesh, Al-Mg alloy 16x4x0.12 (45%);
5. shielding: non-bonded Al/PE foil;
- Outer sheath:
- Material: PVC (ROHS), white Ø: 7.3±0.2mm.
- Electrical properties
- Impedance, Ohm 75±3
- Shielding effectiveness max. 130 dB Attenuation
- Shielding attenuation corresponds to Class A+ according to DIN EN 50117-2-4. Coupling resistance Class A+.
- 5 Frequency, MHz: 0.7 Nominal attenuation a(alpha) [dB/100m]
- 50 Frequency, MHz: 2.4 Nominal attenuation a(alpha) [dB/100m]
- 100 Frequency, MHz: 3.9 Nominal attenuation a(alpha) [dB/100m]
- 200 Frequency, MHz: 6.3 Nominal attenuation a(alpha) [dB/100m]
- 400 Frequency, MHz: 10.0 Nominal attenuation a(alpha) [dB/100m]
- 800 Frequency, MHz: 15.4 Nominal attenuation a(alpha) [dB/100m]
- 1600 Frequency, MHz: 23.3 Nominal attenuation a(alpha) [dB/100m]
- 3000 Frequency, MHz: 29.6 Nominal attenuation a(alpha) [dB/100m]
- Reflection loss
- VHF, dB >= 20
- UHF, dB >= 20
- Bending radius: Single: 28 mm | Multiple: 75 mm
- Operating temperature: -25 °C to +70 °C
- Attach F-connector correctly
- Strip outer sheath (approx. 2cm)
- lay the first braided layer to the back
- Cut off foil layer
- lay the second braided layer to the back and turn it around the sheath
- Strip the inner conductor (approx. 1.8 cm)
- untwist the F-plug and shorten the inner conductor
*F-plugs are not included in the scope of delivery - please order them additionally under "Matching".
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x 100 m coaxial cable WHITE