Suitable for DVB-S / DVB-S2 / DVB-T / DVB-T2/ DVB-C/ DVB-C2, Radio BK Systems, DAB, DAB+
UV- water and temperature resistant
This TOP coaxial cable is suitable for all DVB reception types. Whether terrestrial television, satellite or cable television, you always have the right connection. Furthermore, this coaxial cable supports all modern reception technologies - HDTV, Full HD, 3D television.
The very good shielding offers a real shielding of 95dB and thus protects absolutely reliably against interference such as cordless telephones or similar sources of interference. The metre marking means you know how much has already been laid and how much you still have on the roll.
Durable UV resistance due to low lime content guarantees the best function. The coaxial cables stand for very high requirements and combine very good electrical properties and an extremely high shielding effectiveness. The coaxial cable goes through permanent quality controls and guarantees a high and long durability.
- inner conductor: steel - copper
- shielding factor: 95 dB
- 2-fold, double shielded
- attenuation (20 °C, < dB/100 m)
- Diameter inner conductor: 0.9 mm
- diameter outer sheath 6.5 mm
- braid: 36 x 0.12 al (aluminium foil laminated)
- impedance: 75 Ohm
- Installation features: the coaxial cable is extremely weather-resistant, highly flexible and guarantees interference-free reception of TV programmes.
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Installation type: for BK-/Sat- and terrestrial installation
- Meter print: on the cable
- Rolled in
- Fabre: WHITE
- Length: 100 m
- Attach F-connector correctly
- Strip outer sheath (approx. 2cm)
- lay the first braided layer to the back
- Cut off foil layer
- -ay the second braided layer to the back and turn it around the sheath
- Strip the inner conductor (approx. 1.8 cm)
- untwist the F-plug and shorten the inner conductor
*F-plugs are not included in the scope of delivery - please order them additionally under "Matching".
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x 100 m coaxial cable WHITE