Highspeed Sat connection cable for digital HDTV 3D satellite reception with gold-plated plugs and ferrite core sheath current filter against unwanted common-mode signals on coaxial cables, e.g. against humming in audio, against horizontal bars in AV equipment or against propagation of high-frequency interference signals in the DVB-C range.
The cable is ideally suited for DVB-S DVB-S2 BK systems for connecting the SAT socket to the receiver or the LNB to the DsieqC or multi-switch.
The cable has 128-plait braiding which already leads to an increase in performance, 100% shielded BZT /CE . >110dB 2x shielding, which makes the cable very flexible and the shielding measure simply exceeds the length of the cable.
- Jacket current filter with 2x ferrite core
- SAT - connection cable with gold-plated plugs at both ends
- HQ Sat connection cable
- 128-plait braiding Gold-plated contacts
- 2x ferrite core sheath current filter BZT /CE
- suitable for HDTV 3D ULTRA HD UHD 4K HD+ Sky
- for DVB-S DVB-S2 BK systems
- Analogue - Digital - HDTV - BK - DVB-T
- Diameter approx. 5mm
- Double shielded
- F - connector at both ends
- 100% shielded BZT /CE
- Attenuation approx. 2dB
- Shielding > 110dB
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x 10m SAT connection cable WHITE