The particularly high shielding factor of max. 135dB and high-quality components guarantee stable and interference-free reception. With 5-fold shielding, you have the best protection against unwanted radio interference (such as DECT cordless phones, W-LAN, mobile radio and LTE networks, microwaves, etc.).
The precisely manufactured compression IEC plugs are made according to the European IEC 169-2 standard and fit all commercially available cable and terrestrial receivers.
- Inner conductor: pure copper
- Shielding effectiveness: 135dB
- 5-fold shielded
- Connection type A-B: Angle IEC plug and angle IEC socket
- Characteristic impedance: 75 Ohm
- Diameter: approx. 7mm
- With gold-plated full metal compression plugs
- This antenna connection cable is characterised by the optimum combination of all performance features for line attenuation, shielding attenuation, coupling resistance and return loss among coaxial cables.
- It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Long-lasting UV resistance due to low lime content ensures best function and longevity
- Our coaxial cable has been awarded by a renowned trade journal
- Attenuation at 20°C (dB/100m)
100 MHz -------6.65 dB
200 MHz -------7,87 dB
300 MHz -------9.32 dB
500 MHz ------13.10 dB
800 MHz ------15.72 dB
1350 MHz ---- 23.30 dB
1750 MHz ---- 28.60 dB
2050 MHz ---- 30.18 dB
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x 25m antenna cable with IEC plug and IEC socket angle F-compression plugs BLACK.