When building a local area network, one immediately thinks of a chain of router-server-computers, but to connect all these devices, you need a wired one that matches the parameters of your Network.
A CAT 7 Patch Cord is one of those mediums that not only allows you to connect all sorts of devices that have an RJ45 connector, but also allows you to transmit data at up to 10 Gbps (10,000 Mbps) at frequencies up to 600 MHz.
The advantage of this cable is that it contains:
- a) Pure copper conductor, AWG 26 standard.
- b) Double S/FTP shielding.
- c) LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) jacket material.
- e) It is backwards compatible with all previous categories (CAT 5e, CAT 6, CAT 6a).
- Cable category: CAT 7
- Data frequency rate: max. 600MHz
- Data transmission: 10 Gbit (10,000 Mbit/s)
- Shielding: S/FTP (braided shielding of the entire cable + foil shielding of each twisted pair)
- Inner conductor: AWG 26
- Inner conductor material: Pure copper
- Outer sheath material: LSZH Halogen-free
- Connection: A - RJ45 plug B - RJ45 plug (8P8C)
- Assignment: EIA/TIA 568B
- Downward compatible categories: CAT 8.1, CAT 7a, CAT 6a, CAT 6, CAT 5e
- Connector material: CuZnNi
- Contact surface: Pins gold-plated 50µ
- Cover: not potted
- Kink protection: Yes
- Latching lug protection: Yes
- Compatibility: for DSL routers, Fritzbox, VoIP telephones, PoE devices, computers, hi-fi receivers, Internet radios, laptops, media players, modems, NAS devices, network printers, network cameras, notebooks, PCs, routers, network sockets, patch panels, switch boxes, network storage servers, Smart TVs, game consoles, DSL modems, switches
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x 3 m RJ45 Patch Cord CAT 7 Grey