The set is completed with hb-digital F-plugs with sealing ring. The plugs are solid, with a wide nut, in gold-plated design. If the plugs supplied are not sufficient, you can reorder them from us at any time.
Our high-quality antenna cable is ideal for digital satellite systems (DVB-S/S2), cable television (DVB-C), terrestrial TV reception (DVB-T/ T2), as well as radio and BK systems. Thanks to the particularly high shielding level of 135dB (max.), it is especially recommended for longer distances. Thanks to 4-fold shielding, you have the best protection against unwanted radio interference (such as DECT cordless phones, W-LAN, mobile radio and LTE networks, microwaves, etc.).
HQ135 PRO is an absolute enrichment for Full HD 3D (also 4K Ultra HD UHD) installations. Especially in the HD 3D area, you don't want to do without signal strength. The coaxial cable has an optimal diameter of only 7mm. This makes it relatively easy to lay, but it still retains all the important performance features.
This coax cable is characterised by the optimal combination of all performance features for line attenuation, shielding attenuation, coupling resistance and return loss among coaxial cables. Our coaxial cable is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. The metre marking means you know how much has already been laid and how much you still have on the reel. Permanent UV resistance due to low lime content ensure best function and longevity.
- Inner conductor: steel - copper
- Shielding: 135 dB
- Shielding: 4-fold shielded
- Diameter inner conductor: 1.02 mm
- Characteristic impedance: 75 Ohm
- Installation features: the coaxial cable is extremely weather-resistant, highly flexible and guarantees interference-free reception of TV programmes.
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Installation type: for BK-/Sat- and terrestrial installation
- Meter print: on the cable
- Material: UV-stable, hard-wearing sheathing
- Type of packaging: on reel or rolled up
- hb-digital F-connectors
- Attach F-connector correctly
- Strip outer sheath (approx. 2cm)
- lay the first braided layer to the back
- Cut off foil layer
- lay the second braided layer to the back and turn it around the sheath
- Strip the inner conductor (approx. 1.8 cm)
- Twist on the F-connector and shorten the inner conductor
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x 30 m coaxial cable BLACK
- 10 x F-plug