The high-quality CAT.7 network cable is equipped for data transmission of up to 10 gigabits per second and thus offers up to 100 times faster data transmission than previous CAT.5 network cables. The cable is also ideal for DSL connections. Of course, it is also compatible with older networks (10/100/1000/10,000 Mbps).
The CAT.7 Network Ethernet Cable is very flexible, which plays an important role especially during installation, but remains very well protected from unnecessary signal interference.
- Type: CAT.7
- Copper Ethernet LAN cable Installation cable for LSA connections: Network sockets, patch panels, Keystone modules, network plugs, server cabinets, etc.
- Speed: 10-Gigabit Ethernet up to 10000MBit/s
- Cable standard: AWG 23/1
- Cable shielding: S/FTP double shielded PiMF (foil pair shield + braided overall shield)
- Cable sheath material class: LSZH Halogen-free
- max. 1000 MHz (data rate available up to a length of approx. 65m)
- AWG 4x2x23
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3, WLAN network, 10/100/1000 Base-T, 10 GBase-T
- PoE , PoE+, PoE++
- Internal conductor material: pure copper (Cu) Ø 0.56mm
- Outer diameter: Ø 7mm x2
- ISO IEC 11801-1
- ISO IEC 61156-5
- EN 50575:2014
- Euro CPR fire class: Cca s1a d1 a1
- CAUTION: CAT.7 LAN installation cable for LSA connections (not for crimping)
- Colour: Orange
- Length: 50m, 100m, 250m (to choose from)
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x 50m - 250m network cable