Single antenna socket for terrestrial, satellite TV and radio in one housing with four outlets for the respective connection. Dur-line Sat-62700 aerial socket is a high quality Class A aerial socket made of cast aluminium with screw terminals.
The aerial sockets can be mounted on the wall or flush-mounted without a frame. The connection is made with a coaxial cable.
The antenna socket is digitally compatible and also fulfils all DiSEqC criteria. These aerial sockets are standardised in terms of dimensions and fit into most switch programmes of the various manufacturers.
The socket is available for star connection. The socket is not a pass-through socket, i.e. it is used to connect each individual user.
- Colour: white
- Outputs: 2 x F-connector (Sat); 1 x IEC-connector (TV); 1 x IEC-socket (Radio)
- Radio: 5 - 862 MHz
- TV: 5 - 862 MHz
- SAT: 950 - 2400 MHz
- Application: Stub socket
- Connection attenuation: 3.0 dB
- Mounting: suitable for surface and flush mounting
- miscellaneous: DC passage for LNB or multi-switch supply
- Suitable for special and return channels
- Digital and analogue suitable
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x aerial socket Dur-line SAT-62700 4-way spur socket