With the LAN cable connector RJ45 you can easily extend your RJ45 connection. To do this, connect an RJ45 patch cable to both RJ45 sockets of the connector. The signal is passed through 1 to 1.
The connector supports a maximum transmission frequency of 500 MHz. Note that the 500 MHz can only be achieved with appropriate patch cables.
- Connectors: RJ45 socket to RJ45 socket angled
- Compatible with 10GBASE-T, 1000BASE-T and below
- Transmission frequency up to: 500 MHz
- Bandwidth up to: 10 Gbit/s
- Assignment: 1:1 (8-pole)
- Specification: CAT 6a
- Downward compatible versions: CAT 6, CAT 5e and below
- Shielding class: STP
- Housing material: zinc alloy
- Colour: silver
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x Keystone LAN cable connector RJ45