This RJ45 connector is suitable for outdoor use. With IP68 it is protected against temporary immersion and dust.
In the short version, one part of the connector is permanently protected, the other part is covered by means of a quick-release fastener (screw lock), so the cover can be unscrewed if necessary and a patch cable can be connected.
Ideal for installations where devices are to be connected only sporadically and not permanently.
- Connections: RJ45 socket to RJ45 socket
- Assigned pins: 8 (1:1)
- Gold-plated contacts
- for cable diameter: 3mm to 8mm
- Category: CAT 6a
- Shielding: STP
- Compatible with 100Base-TX, 1000Base-T, 10GBASE-T
- Enclosure material: Nylon PA66
- IP68 tested, one-sided
- Temperature range: -40° C to 105° C
- Colour: black
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x LAN cable connector RJ45