Inverto Black Premium Quad LNB SAT for 3D FULL HD 1080p Sky 4 participants Direct. Inverto Reference Class Quad LNB Black Premium. HDTV - FULL HD - 4K(ULTRA HD) - 3D - SKY - compatible. For 4 participants / receiver direct.
Specifically designed and selected to meet the demand of the global DTH market for a competitive and 4G/LTE protected solution, this LNB offers optimised reception capabilities using the latest chipset technology and waveguide design for satellite signal reception. The LNB enables the reception of satellite TV and radio from one satellite and its distribution via a multiswitch to numerous set-top boxes. The LNB supports HD and UHD transmissions, offers a unique RF performance, very low power consumption and is especially designed to reduce interference from 4G/LTE transmissions. This LNB is manufactured to the highest quality standards in the industry and meets strict specifications. It is the ideal solution for the demanding customers of DTH operators and satellite receivers all over the world.
Important to know:
- Quad LNB is not suitable for multi-switches. Exception: Quad-capable multi-switches such as MS58Q-HB at hb-digital.
- Input frequency range 0.7 GHz ~ 12.75 GHz
- Output frequency range 950 MHz ~ 2150 MHz
- Oscillator frequency (LO) low band 9.75 GHz
- Oscillator frequency (LO) high band 10.6 GHz
- Noise figure 0.2 dB typ. (0.7 dB max.)
- LO Frequency accuracy @ 25 °C ±500 kHz max.
- LO Temperature drift ±1.0 MHz max.
- Oscillator (LO) Phase noise (10 kHz) -80 dBc/Hz max.
- gain 55 dB min.
- gain ripple (within 26 MHz bandwidth) ±0.6 dB
- gain fluctuation (in full band) ±3 dB
- mirror frequency rejection 40 dB min.
- 3rd order intermodulation products - ICP3 10 dBm min.-
- 1 dB compression point (at output) 0 dBm min.
- cross polarisation suppression 22 dB typ., 20 dB min.
- control signal Ca (V) 11.0 V ~ 14.0 V
- Control signal Cb (H) 16.0 V ~ 20.0 V
- control signal Cc (band switching) 22 kHz ±4 kHz, 0.4 V ~ 0.8 V pp
- output VSWR 2.5 : 1
- internal band interference -60 dBm max.
- current consumption 120 mA max. @ 11 VDC ~ 20 VDC
- Operating temperature -35 °C ~ +60 °C
- Output impedance (LNB2) 75 O
- output connector F-type (w)
- Antenna F/D ratio 0.6
- Weight: 221 g
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x LNB Quad Inverto Black Premium