With the "+ Ultra" LNBs from Dur-line you acquire first-class quality and the very latest technology. As one of the first LNBs, the DUR-line LNB "+ Ultra" also has built-in LTE and DECT filters against interference frequencies.
The DUR-line LNB "+ Ultra" series is characterised by extreme weather resistance. No matter if lowest temperatures or highest heat. These LNBs offer sophisticated technology for the best picture and sound quality.
Through high-quality resonators, the use of extremely low-noise transistors and sophisticated production technology, Dura-Sat has once again succeeded in placing a top product on the market.
Important to know:
- Quattro LNB's are designed for the connection and distribution of a signal via a multi-switch and thus have the possibility to connect several participants.
- Noise figure 0.1 dB
- Low power consumption
- Signal amplification 52 - 65 dB
- Extendable weather protection for F-connections
- Resistant to heat and cold
- Additional built-in LTE and DECT filters against interfering frequencies
- Subscriber connections: 4 for multi-switch
- Input frequency range: 10.7 - 12.75 GHZ
- Output frequency range: 950 - 2150 MHz
- Output impedance: 75 Ohm
- Current consumption: 75 mA typ.
- Switching voltage: 13 / 18 V DC, 0 / 22 KHz
*Test result: "very good" ; In test: DUR-line Ultra series ; Magazine: DIGITAL FERNSEHEN 05.2017 ; www.digitalfernsehen.de
*Test result: "very good" ; In test: DUR-line Ultra series ; Magazine: SATELLIT 03.2017 ; www.satdigital.de
Scope of delivery: