With the Opticum Twin LNB 0.1dB TESTSIEGER ( DIGITAL Fernsehen 08.2009) you not only acquire first-class quality, but also the very latest technology.
These compact KU-band converters are the key to digital HD television.
With a high stability of the resonators, the use of extremely low-noise HEMT transistors and a sophisticated production technology, they have succeeded in taking a top position.
The Opticum Twin LNB 0.1dB has very good output values due to the high quality workmanship.
They have a very low noise figure over the entire frequency band.
Even better quality controls and higher quality electronic components ensure the highest reliability and durability.
The new Twin LNB NEW is Opticum's outstanding innovative product with the lowest possible noise figure (up to 0.1 dB).
Thanks to its new premium connections, new high-quality design and innovative technology, this LNB enables the reception of the signal from a satellite and its high-resolution programmes.
- Model name: Opticum Premium LTP-04H Golden Line
- Ready for FULL HD, HD TV, 3D, 4K (Ultra HD)
- Input frequency 10.7-11.7 GHz / 11.7-12.75 GHz
- Local Oscillator Frequency (LOF) 9.75 / 10.600 GHz
- Output frequency 950-1950 MHz / 1100-2150MHz
- Gain typ. 50 - 60dB (typ.)
- Power consumption approx. 250mA
- Operating temperature -40° ~ +60° C
- Higher performance than most LNBs from other manufacturers
- Extremely high stability and reception values
- Noise figure: 0.1 dB (typical)
- LNB mount / feed holder diameter = 40 mm
- Connection: 2x F-socket (gold-plated)
- Polarisation : Linear H/V
- Waterproof : 100% tested
Scope of delivery: