The digital channel stacking technology uses fast broadband analogue to digital converters and uses digital signal processing to select and stack the desired transponder channels.
The cascade firmware can be configured to provide a fixed transponder to IF frequency allocation, outputting up to 32 transponders via one Unicable output.
This allows an unlimited number of receivers to be connected to the LNB, making satellite residential distribution much cheaper and easier than ever before.
The operating mode (dynamic or static), the signal level, the channel bandwidth, the number of user bands, the intermediate frequencies and an antenna adjustment mode can be configured and updated on site using a programming device*.
*The DP-2423 programming unit is available as an option under item no. 13241.
When delivered, the DPC-32 K is pre-configured in such a way that 32 subscribers (8 x Unicable I & 24 x Unicable II) can be operated at the Unicable output. In addition, the legacy output is available for a single receiver.
The communication between the cascade and the connected Unicable receivers is done according to EN50494 and/or EN50607 and can be defined per user band. This allows installations consisting of both EN50494 only or EN50607 compatible receivers.
- Inputs: 4 x Sat IF inputs from Quattro LNB; 1 x UHF/VHF input for terrestrial antennas;
- outputs: 4 x Sat IF loop-through outputs; 1 x terrestrial loop-through output; 1 x legacy output with combined terrestrial signal; 1 x Unicable output with max.32; user bands and combined terr. signal;
- control protocol: DiSEqC1.x/ DiSEqC2.0, EN50494/EN50607.
- Input frequency ranges: Satellite: 950 - 2150MHz; Terrestrial: 40 - 862MHz;
- loop-through attenuation: Satellite: 3 dB max.; Terrestrial: 3 dB max;
- conversion gain: Unicable output: 90dB?V; Legacy output: -1 to + 7dB
- Output level (AGC controlled): 90dB?V
- Input level: Min. 67 to max.100dB?V
- User Band Channel (Bandwidth): Configurable, 10 - 80MHz (36MHz by default).
- User Band Channel (gain ripple): 3 dB max.
- HF Isolation: Satellite/Satellite IF: 28dB min; Satellite/terrestrial: 28dB min;
- Satellite channel/channel (user bands): 28 dB min.
- LO phase noise: At 1KHz: -80dBc/Hz max; At 10KHz: -92dBc/Hz max; At 100KHz: -96dBc/Hz max; At 1MHz: -104dBc/Hz max;
- System phase noise: 1.5 degrees max.
- Input/Output VSWR: 2.5 : 1
- input/output impedance: 75 Ohm
- Legacy output switching: F-Type; V/L => 13V/0kHz, V/H => 13V/22kHz; H/L => 18V/0kHz, H/H => 18V/22kHz;
- LNB power input: Max. 300mA at 13 - 18V
- DC power input: 450mA at 13VDC (max.)
- Operating temperature: -30 to +60°C
- Dimensions: 113.5 x 110.5 x 20.8mm (W x H x D)
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x Dur-line DPC-32 K
- 1 x DC feed crossover
- 1 x power supply unit