State-of-the-art components from mobile radio technology and an external AC/DC converter ensure reliable and at the same time energy-saving operation.
This reduces the operating temperature of the multiswitch, increases its reliability and reduces operating costs.
Energy-saving power supply unit.
The novelty are the gold-plated F-connectors, thus an even better signal transmission is guaranteed!
- 4 x SAT input for 1 satellite (e.g. Astra 19° or Hotbird 13°)
- 1x terrestrial input
- 8 x outputs for satellite receiver
- Power supply unit
- The BSMS 5/8 multi-switch works exclusively with Quattro LNBs.
- Suitable for DIGITAL DVB-S / DVB-S2 / DVB-T / DVB-T2 / 4K(Ultra HD) / 3D
- Gold-plated F-connectors
- LNB inputs: 950....2150 MHz.
- Terr. input: 5-860 MHz.
- Outputs: 47-2150 MHz.
- Attenuation Terr 1dB+/-2
- Attenuation SAT 0dB+/-2
- Decoupling SAT 30dB
- Output level Terr.: max 85dbµV
- Output level SAT: max 100dbµV
- AC voltage: 220V ~ 50Hz +-6%
- Max. Power consumption: 45 W.
- Output voltage: 20V DC
- DC current at LNB max. 1000mA
- DC current at 12V outputs max. 300mA in total
- Errors and technical modifications excepted
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x BSMS 5/8 multi-switch
- 1 x power supply unit