Multiswitch SAT Dur-line Blue ECO MS 5/16 up to 16 participants suitable for Quattro or Quad LNB (important for already existing systems)!
New and energy-efficient multiswitch series from DUR-line even manages without a power supply unit.
Equipped with the latest technology, this switch convinces with excellent characteristics and very low power consumption. 0 Watt consumption when the receiver is switched off.
Power is supplied via the connected receiver. Frequency-dependent amplification ensures a balanced level even with long cable lengths.
All participants can use the full programme variety of a satellite independently of each other.
Even with long cable runs (20-40m), a power supply unit is no longer required. Thus, a power-independent installation is possible.
- Power supply: via receiver (optional connection for 18V power supply available)
- Inputs: 4xSAT (F-socket), 1 Terr. (F-socket)
- Outputs: 16
- Impedance: 75 Ohm / F-socket
- Frequency range SAT: 950 - 2400 MHz
- Frequency range Terr. : 5 - 862 MHz
- LNB supply voltage: 18 V (DC)
- Max. Output level SAT: 101 dBµV (IMD3 35 dB)
- Power consumption with Quattro LNB: 43 Ma
- Power consumption with Quad LNB: 53 mA
- Dimensions: 130 x 110 x 45 mm
- Switching commands: 13/18 V, 0/22 kHz
- Weight: approx. 550g
- Operating temperature range: -20 to +70° C
Scope of delivery: