The new CAT 8.1 network connector RJ45 offers a significantly higher data throughput. It supports the transmission of data up to 40 Gbit/s via shielded twisted pair copper cables.
This new CAT 8.1 RJ45 connector is backwards compatible with previous CAT 7a, CAT 7 and CAT 6a twisted pair cabling.
This network plug comes with very detailed instructions so that you can easily connect the LAN plug correctly yourself.
You can easily assemble this network connector without any special tools, e.g. crimping pliers.
- Categories Compatibility: CAT 8.1 / CAT 7a / CAT 7 / CAT 6a / CAT 6 / CAT 5e.
- Cable type Compatibility: Installation Cable
- Compatible cable diameter: 5.0mm - 8.5mm
- AWG Standard: AWG 22 - 24
- Network connector pinout: T568A or T568B
- Housing material: Zinc alloy
- Shielding: STP shielded
- Suitable for PoE, PoE+, PoE++
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x CAT 8 (class 1) RJ45 LSA zinc alloy network plug with universal angle