With network sockets CAT 5e. with two - RJ45 connections you create order and clarity in your network system. Our CAT sockets comply with a CAT 5e standard. Of course, the RJ45 sockets are also downward compatible with other network standards such as CAT 8.1, CAT 7a, CAT 7, CAT 6a, CAT 6.
The colour-coded LSA strips and easy-to-understand instructions make laying the cable child's play (LSA tool required). You are free to decide whether the cable is to be laid according to the EIA/TIA 568A or EIA/TIA568B standard.
The RJ45 sockets and the LSA strips are completely shielded by the high-quality die-cast metal housing, which prevents unwanted signal interference. The RJ45 socket is designed for horizontal cable entry, i.e. cables are inserted on the left or right.
- Categories Compatibility: CAT 8.1 / CAT 7a / CAT 7 / CAT 6a / CAT 6 / CAT 5e.
- Cable type compatibility: patch cable and patch cable
- Connection according to AWG standard: AWG 24 - 26
- Terminal assignment: T568A or T568B
- Housing material: Zinc alloy
- Shielding: STP shielded
- Suitable for PoE, PoE+, PoE++
- Cable fixing with strain relief
- With labelling field
- Dimensions: approx. 80mm x 80mm x 41mm
- Cover frame: 80mm x 80mm
- Central plate: 50mm x 50mm
- Mounting hole spacing: 60mm
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x network socket CAT 5e RJ45 2-fold