With CAT 6 network sockets with two - RJ45 connections, you can create order and clarity in your network system. Our LAN sockets comply with a CAT 6 standard. Of course, the CAT outlets are also downward compatible with other network standards such as CAT 8.1, CAT 7a, CAT 7, CAT 6a, CAT 5e.
The colour-coded LSA strips and easy-to-understand instructions make laying the cable child's play (LSA tool required). You are free to decide whether the cable is to be laid according to the EIA/TIA 568A or EIA/TIA568B standard.
The RJ45 sockets and the LSA strips are completely shielded by the high-quality die-cast metal housing, which prevents unwanted signal interference. The RJ45 socket is designed for horizontal cable entry, i.e. cables are inserted on the left or right.
The CAT sockets can be surface-mounted or flush-mounted and have a viewing window for your inscriptions
- Categories Compatibility: CAT 8.1 / CAT 7a / CAT 7 / CAT 6a / CAT 6 / CAT 5e
- Cable type compatibility: patch cables and patch cords
- Connection according to AWG standard: AWG 24 - 26
- Terminal assignment: T568A or T568B
- Housing material: Zinc alloy
- Shielding: STP shielded
- Suitable for PoE, PoE+, PoE++
- Cable fixing with strain relief
- With labelling field
- Cover frame: 80mm x 80mm
- Central plate: 50mm x 50mm
- Mounting hole spacing: 60mm
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x network socket CAT 6 RJ45 2-fold