Our 19 inch patch panel offers ample space for up to 24 Keystone modules.
Thanks to the different Keystone modules, connections from network, computer, antennas, audio and video technology can be neatly accommodated in one panel in a server cabinet (Keystone modules are not included in the scope of delivery). Most commonly, the Keystone patch panels are fitted with RJ45 sockets and can thus be used as a customisable and future-proof network patch panel.
High-quality powder-coated metal housing. For strain relief, the cable can additionally be fastened to the housing with cable ties.
Precise dimensions and pre-drilled holes enable easy installation in a 19-inch (48.3cm) server rack. Thanks to the earthing cable, a safe connection is also guaranteed.
- Categories Compatibility: CAT.8.1 / CAT.7a / CAT.7 / CAT.6a / CAT.6 / CAT.5e
- Connectors: 24 x RJ45 keystone placeholders (19.5mm x 14.85mm)
- Pin assignment: T568A or T568B
- Installation via LSA strips
- Cable fixing with strain relief
- Mounting point for earth cable
- Supports PoE, PoE+ and PoE++
- Colour: BLACK
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x patch panel
- 4 x screws