The UHD Twin LNB is suitable for the reception of analogue as well as digital channels (also HDTV and Premiere) from any satellite.
2 analogue or digital receivers, also mixed, can be connected directly without any further components.
No further components or switches are required!
The LNB can be connected via DiSEqC switches for multi-feed reception of several satellites.
The LNB is characterised by a minimum and stable noise figure of 0.1dB, excellent workmanship and a UV-resistant weatherproof housing with an accurately fitting clip-on weather protection cap.
- Model: Universal Twin UHD 202 S LNB
- Noise figure: only 0.1 dB
- Horizontal and vertical polarisation (linear)
- 40 mm feed diameter
- Input frequencies: in the range 10.7 - 12.75 GHz
- 100 % waterproof
- Output frequency range(MHz):950-2150
- Oscillator low/high band(GHz):9.75/10.60
- Temperature range : -40° ~ 60°
- Oscillator stability(MHz):±3
- Impedance output (?):75
- Switching V/H/Hi/Lo:13/18 VDC/0-22KHz
- Current consumption (mA):Max.240
- Number of outputs:2
- Connectors: F gold-plated
*Test result: "very good" ; In test: hb-Digital UHD LNB series; Magazine: DIGITAL FERNSEHEN 5+6.2021 Nr. 213;www.digitalfernsehen.de
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x Twin LNB
- 4 x F-plug gold-plated