With the completely new developed SF 2500 Pro Satfinder from DUR-line we have incorporated numerous customer requests. The result is a precise and easy-to-use satellite finder at a great price.
Digital satellite meter of the latest generation for adjusting your satellite antenna.
The microprocessor-controlled satellite finder SF 2500 Pro allows you to quickly and precisely align your satellite system. The digital display and an acoustic signal are available for this purpose.
This device is very sensitive and can detect even the weakest signals. Strong input signals (from powerful satellites or large satellite dishes) can be easily attenuated using the "attenuation +/" keys and the adjustment wheel on the side. This enables optimal reading and setting up of a wide variety of satellite systems.
The satellite finder is powered by the receiver/TV or multi-switch and does not require an additional power supply unit.
- Input frequency: 950 - 2150 MHz
- Input level min.: 68 dBµV
- Input level max.: 90 dBµV
- Input impedance: 75 Ohm
- Output impedance: 75 Ohm
- Power supply: 13 - 18 Volt DC
- Dimensions: 130 x 65 x 25 mm
- New and better readable display in sunshine + symbols for polarisation/band - 0/22kHz & 13/18V
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x DUR-line SF 2500 Pro - Satellite Finder.
- 1 x well thought-out, German instruction manual
- 1 x F-connection cable (21cm)