hb-digital satellite finder for adjusting your digital or analogue satellite system.
This digital satellite finder is microprocessor-controlled and therefore reliable and precise.
The signal strength is shown graphically on an LCD display in the form of a thermometer scale and in numbers (0-99).
In addition, the unit can emit high-pitched tones via a buzzer (the higher the tone, the better the signal).
This digital satellite finder is very sensitive and can detect even the weakest signal.
Strong input signals (from powerful satellites, large satellite dish) can easily be attenuated for better readout.
High-quality refined SAT connections ensure clean and excellent signal transmission as well as unique corrosion protection.
It is simply connected between the LNB and receiver via connection cables.
- Input frequency: 950-2150MHz
- Input level min.: -40dBm
- Input level max.: -10dBm
- Input impedance: 75 Ohm, F-connector
- Operating range: 52~60dB
- Under the following test conditions: LNB gain = 55dB, Carrier C/N = 15dB
- Insert a 5dB attenuator when operating an LNB with a gain of 60~65dB
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x Sat - Finder with gold-plated connections.
- 1 x instruction manual
- 1 x F-connection cable (short)