Due to global warming, there is an increase in severe storms every year. In connection with this, more and more lightning strikes are occurring in Germany. This creates impulse-like electrical fields that can still have a destructive effect at a distance of several hundred metres. The resulting overvoltages can then destroy the electrical devices connected via the antenna, such as multi-switches, LNBs, receivers and TV sets.
Especially via the coaxial cables, these electromagnetic fields, which generate induction peaks here, reach the electrical devices unhindered. The "DLBS 3001" protects your devices here. For this purpose, these surge protection components should be screwed directly to each input of the multi-switch or directly to each LNB output. Inside the Dur Line surge protection components, gas conductors act as voltage monitors.
If the voltage between the core and the shield exceeds 200 volts, a short-circuit occurs in this gas path and short-circuits surge currents of up to 8,000 amperes before they can have their destructive effect and destroy the downstream equipment. Once the overvoltage has passed, the gas conductors switch back to normal operation. In normal operation, the inline biltz protection / surge protection components "DLBS 3001" are, of course, fully suitable for full HDTV, transmit all digital and analogue signals and each have a DC passage so that other components such as an LNB, DiSEqC motor or similar can continue to be supplied with power via the connected coaxial cable.
- Connection via F jack to the F plug of the coaxial cable / via F plug to the unit.
- Suitable for all DVB systems (DVB S -Sat-, DVB T -terrestrial-, DVB C -cable-)
- DC passage available for power supply for LNB, DiSEqC motor etc.
- Dimensions: Length 4 cm, diameter 1.4 cm
- Attenuation (signal loss at the unit): less than 0.3 dB
- Solid, yet slim metal housing
- Return loss greater than 20 dB
- Current carrying capacity 8 KA (8/20 üs)
- Full HDTV compatibility
- Fully 3 D compatible
- Shielding effectiveness 100 dB
- Frequency :5 - 2500 Mhz
- Impedance : 75 Ohm
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x Dur Line surge protector Lightning protector DLBS 3001