This specially designed antenna is ideal for receiving digital terrestrial signals at home and on the move. It can be used with television or a DVB-T receiver. In addition, you can set up this antenna in a horizontal or vertical position.
INSTALLATION: Power supply through DVB-T receiver
- Make sure that your DVB-T receiver supports power supply via the coaxial cable (5V DC) with the IEC or F connector.
- Remove the antenna and accessories from the packaging.
- Connect the coaxial cable to the DVB-T receiver.
- Connect the DVB-T receiver to the television. Please make sure that the function Power supply via coaxial cable is switched on for your DVB-T receiver (for details, see the operating instructions for your DVB-T receiver).
- Adjust the antenna: rotate it on its own axis or place it in a vertical or horizontal position to obtain the highest signal level. It is recommended to place the antenna near the window where the signal is strongest.
- Ensure that the excess coaxial cable is neatly coiled to avoid any risk to your safety.
After completing the installation, you can use your DVB-T receiver to check the signal strength and quality. If the signal you are receiving is not stable, change the antenna settings (remember that you can turn the antenna off vertically or horizontally to receive the signal better. Once you have found the best position, then fix the antenna.
- Frequency range VHF: 174-230MHz, 20dB UHF: 470-862MHz, 16dB
- Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Gain: 30dB
- Noise figure: >- 3dB
- Max. Output level: 100dBuV
- Power supply via DVB-T receiver (DC 5V/40mA)
- Radio DAB/FM
- Connection: IEC connector (female)
- Dimensions: approx. 210x230x25 mm
- Weight: 0.3 kg
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x DVB-T antenna as shown
- 1 x antenna support
- 1 x connection cable 2m (integrated)
- 1 x German installation instructions