hb-digital Satfinder for adjusting your digital or analogue satellite system.
This digital SATFINDER is microprocessor-controlled and therefore reliable and precise.
The signal strength is shown graphically on an LCD display in the form of a thermometer scale and in numbers (0-99).
In addition, the unit can emit high-pitched tones via a buzzer (the higher the tone, the better the signal).
This digital SATFINDER is very sensitive and can detect even the weakest signal.
Strong input signals (from powerful satellites, large satellite dish) can easily be attenuated for better readout.
High-quality refined SAT connections ensure clean and excellent signal transmission as well as unique corrosion protection.
It is simply connected between the LNB and receiver via connection cables.
- Input frequency: 950-2150MHz
- Input level min.: -40dBm
- Input level max.: -10dBm
- Input impedance: 75 Ohm, F-connector
- Operating range: 52~60dB
- Power supply: DC 13-18V
- Size: 13x6,8x2,5cm (LxWxH)
- Screen size: 5.7x 1.7cm (LxW)
- Under the following test operations: LNB gain = 55dB, Carrier C/N = 15dB
- Insert a 5dB attenuator when operating an LNB with a gain of 60~65dB
- Connect the LNB cable to the "Satellite" marked connector on the SAT Finder.
- Connect the cable from the receiver to the connection marked "Receiver".
- On the receiver, select the station or transponder whose signal quality you want to improve.
- Turn the rotary knob on the side until the display shows approx. 50% of the signal strength.
- Turn the SAT dish slowly until the signal strength increases. Then reduce the signal strength again to approx. 50%. Repeat the process until the signal strength no longer increases.
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x Sat - Finder with gold-plated connections.
- 1 x instruction manual
- 1 x F-connection cable (short)