Important to know:
the product is delivered without original packaging!
These Twin LNBs offer sophisticated technology for the best picture and sound quality.
They cover all current reception possibilities and conditions for analogue and digital programmes.
The low noise figure and the high system quality guarantee excellent reception quality with all Fuba satellite antennas.
Switching between the frequency bands (low/high) is done via the 0/22 KHz switching signal, switching of the polarisation planes (horizontal/vertical) is done via the 14/18 V switching signal.
- Outputs 2
- Input frequency range lower band 10.70...11.70 GHz
- Input frequency range upper band 11.70...12.75 GHz
- Output frequency range lower band 950...1950 MHz
- Output frequency range upper band 1100...2150 MHz
- Cross-polarisation decoupling min. 23 dB
- Operating temperature -30...+ 60 °C
- Power consumption typ. 175 mA
- Weight 225 g
- high decoupling
- Feed horn 40 mm
- HDTV compatible
- optimally matched to the Fuba satellite antennas
- maximum humidity 5...95 %
- output impedance 75 Om
- amplification 58 dB
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x Fuba Twin LNB without original packaging