The Fuba DEK 217 is a twin LNB and designed for a satellite reception system with two participants or two receivers.
By using high-quality housing materials, the DEK 217 guarantees optimum mobile radio shielding, which, especially in combination with a Fuba parabolic antenna, enables excellent and interference-free reception quality with minimal noise.
Of course, the DEK 217 is suitable for reception in HDTV, 4K or 3D.
- Input frequency range lower band: 10.70 - 11.70 GHz
- Input frequency range upper band: 11.70 - 12.75 GHz
- Output frequency range lower band: 950 - 1950 MHz
- Output frequency range upper band: 1100 - 2150 MHz
- Cross-polarisation decoupling: min. 20 dB
- Version: Universal LNB
- LO frequency: 9.75 GHZ / 10.6 GHz
- LO stability: ± 1.0 MHz at -30°...+60° C
- Phase noise: - 75 dBc @ 1 KHz offset
- Outputs: 2
- Feedhorn: 40 mm
- Conversion gain: max. 49 dB / min. 47 dB
- Power supply: 9.5V...19 V
- Power consumption: typ. 150 mA
- Operating temperature: -30...+ 60 °C
- Weight: 220 g
Scope of delivery: