The DUR-line +Ultra WB2 Wideband LNB belongs to the latest generation of LNBs.
Instead of the previous four outputs for the individual levels, only two outputs are required here.
With this new type of LNB, the complete vertical or horizontal band (high and low) is transmitted per output.
This means that only two outputs are required per satellite from the antenna to the multi-switch.
In order to use this technology, the multi-switch must be equipped with the corresponding wideband inputs.
Important to know:
- No twin LNB (operation only with wideband multi-switch).
- Low phase noise, DVB-S2 (HDTV) compatible
- Low noise figure
- Low power consumption
- High cross polarisation decoupling
- High frequency stability
- Better immunity to 4G interference
- Wideband input frequency range 10.70 ~ 12.75 GHz
- Output frequency range 300 ~ 2350 MHz
- LO frequency @ 25°C 10.4 GHz ± 1 MHz
- LO Temperature drift (-30 ~ +60 °C) 10.4 GHz ± 2 MHz
- LO Phase noise -80dBc/Hz @ 10KHz
- Noise figure 1dB Max.
- Conversion gain 50dB ~ 60dB
- Gain fluctuation 5dB (max.)
- Gain ripple (27 MHz) ±0.5dB/27MHz
- Cross-polarisation isolation 22dB (min.)
- Image frequency rejection (8.05-10.1 GHz) 40dB (min.)
- 1 dB compression point (at output) 0dBm (min.)
- Output VSWR 2.5:1 (max.)
- In-band interference -60dBm (max.)
- Current consumption 10-10V max. mA 150mA max.
- Feed Horn diameter 55mm
- Neck diameter 40mm
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x DUR-Line Ultra+ WB2 Wideband Horizontal/Vertical Ports 40mm LNB