Quad LNB = Quattro Switch LNB
The Fuba DEK 417 is a Quattro Switch LNB, which is designed for the direct connection of four participants or four receivers to a satellite reception system.
By using high-quality housing materials, the DEK 417 guarantees optimum mobile radio shielding, which, especially in combination with a Fuba parabolic antenna, enables excellent and interference-free reception quality with minimal noise.
Of course, the DEK 417 is suitable for reception in HDTV, 4K or 3D.
- Input frequency range lower band 10.70 - 11.70 GHz
- Input frequency range upper band 11.70 - 12.75 GHz
- Output frequency range lower band 950 - 1950 MHz
- Output frequency range upper band 1100 - 2150 MHz
- Cross-polarisation decoupling min. 20 dB
- Universal LNB version
- LO frequency 9.75 GHZ / 10.6 GHz
- LO stability ± 1.0 MHz at -30°...+60° C
- Phase noise - 75 dBc @ 1 KHz offset
- Outputs 4
- Feed horn 40 mm
- Conversion gain max. 49 dB / min. 47 dB
- Power supply 9.5V...19 V
- Power consumption typ. 200 mA
- Operating temperature -30...+ 60 °C
- Weight 260 g
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x Quad (Quattro Switch LNB) LNB