Our network cable tester helps you to check network (LAN), ISDN or telephone cables for faulty assignments, short circuits or crossover connections in the shortest possible time.
Check the cable assignment of an RJ45 or RJ11 cable quickly and reliably.
The LAN cable tester is equally suitable for existing network cables, newly crimped cable or finished factory products.
- Weight: 97 g
- Dimensions: 10 x 10,5 x 3 cm
- Our network cable RJ45 tester is suitable for checking both network cables with RJ45 connectors and telephone cables with RJ11 connectors
- Only one 9V block battery is required for operation (not included)
- Connect one end of the cable to be tested to the main test unit and the other to the detachable remote unit.
- Switch on the unit. To do this, set the selector switch from "OFF" to "ON" for the test run at normal speed or to "S" for the test run at slow speed
- A 9V battery is required for the power supply (not included)
- A practical storage bag is included in the delivery
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x Network tester (main unit and remote unit).
- 1 x Storage bag
- 1 x instruction manual