The Fuba GAD 400 is a spur socket with four separate outputs: IEC plug for TV, IEC socket for radio and 2 x F socket for satellite. The single socket consists of a high-quality metal pressure housing and is accordingly robust. It is pearl white and can be optimally and inconspicuously mounted in walls thanks to the cover plate. Once installed, the aerial socket functions for a long time in the highest quality. The connection is established with a coaxial cable.
The antenna socket is digitally compatible and also fulfils all DiSEqC criteria. These aerial sockets are standardised in terms of dimensions and fit into most switch programmes of the various manufacturers.
The socket is available for star connection. The socket is not a pass-through socket, i.e. it is used to connect each individual user.
- Colour: pearl white
- Design: stub socket
- Outputs: 2 x Sat - F socket; 1 x TV - IEC plug; 1 x radio - IEC socket
- Radio: 88 - 108 MHz
- TV: 5 - 862 MHz
- SAT: 950 - 2250 MHz
- Connection attenuation: max. 3dB
- Mounting: suitable for flush mounting
- miscellaneous: DC- pass for LNB- or multi-switch supply
- Suitable for special and return channels
- Digital and analogue suitable
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x aerial socket Fuba GAD-400 4-fold spur socket