Feed-through socket or antenna socket for terrestrial, satellite TV and radio in one housing with three outlets for the respective connection.
The aerial sockets can be mounted on the wall or flush-mounted without a frame. The connection is made with a coaxial cable.
The antenna socket is digitally compatible and also fulfils all DiSEqC criteria. These aerial sockets are standardised in terms of dimensions and fit into most switch programmes of the various manufacturers.
The socket is available for series connection. The socket is a through socket, i.e. it is used to connect to one cable after the other. At the end of the switching system, it is always advisable to install a so-called end socket.
- Zinc housing with cover and frame
- Model : SD 3-01
- Connections : SAT F-socket, TV IEC, FM IEC
- Frequency range : 5 - 2400 MHz
- Attenuation : < 2.5#dB
- Shielding effectiveness : 5-450 MHz > 75dB; 450-862 MHz > 75dB; 862-2400 MHz >75dB
- Decoupling : 40dB
- DC passband (DC voltage)
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x antenna outlet box SD 3-01 3-fold