With the multifeed bracket including rail, the satellite system can be extended by up to four receivers. The DAZ 104 bracket offers space for four LNBs and thus enables the greatest possible programme diversity. Thanks to detailed installation instructions, the DAZ 104 can be mounted on all Fuba parabolic antennas in no time at all.
The bracket is made of robust die-cast aluminium and the screws supplied are made of stainless steel. This makes the DAZ 104 weatherproof. The individual brackets can be moved into different positions on the multifeed rail, creating an adjustment range of approx. 12 degrees.
- Consists of a short multifeed rail and an LNB holder.
- Adjustment range at 12 degrees
- Degree adjustment on the multifeed rail
- Simple readjustment of the LNB brackets
- Bracket made of die-cast aluminium, screws made of stainless steel
- A detailed instruction manual is enclosed with the article
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x Multifeed rail
- 1 x LNB holder
- 2 x screws
- 1 x mounting instructions