How often do we find that the length of the cable we want to connect is not long enough?
This is also true for those who have a network connection via a patch cable.
Therefore, we can use an extension cable for commutation cables, which has an RJ45 plug on one side and a socket of the same type on the other.
The extension allows you to extend the length of your cable, so to speak, without significant transmission losses. It is based on CAT 7 cable and has a bandwidth of up to 10 Gbit (10000 Mbit/s) at up to 600 MHz. The cable is not only compatible with the top CAT 8.1 and CAT 7a categories, but also with the earlier versions of CAT6a, CAT 6 and CAT 5e (10/100/1000/10,000 Mbit/s).
There's no need to buy a longer cable and set up a store if you're happy with yours.
- Cable category: CAT 7
- Data frequency rate: max. 600 MHz
- Data transmission: 10 GBit 10000 MBit/s
- Shielding: S/FTP
- Cores inner conductor: AWG 26/7 (4x2 cores)
- Inner conductor material: pure copper (CU)
- Outer jacket material: LSZH = Low Smoke Zero Halogen
- Connection: A - RJ45 plug (8P8C); B - RJ45 socket (8P8C)
- Assignment: EIA/TIA 568B
- Downward compatible categories: CAT 8.1 CAT 7a CAT 6a CAT 6 CAT 5e
- Connector material: CuZnNi
- Contact surface: Pins gold plated 3µ
- Bonnet: moulded
- Bend protection: Yes
- Latching nose protection: Yes
- Compatibility: for DSL routers, Fritzbox, VoIP telephones, PoE devices, computers, hi-fi receivers, Internet radios, laptops, media players, modems, NAS devices, network printers, network cameras, notebooks, PCs, routers, network sockets, patch panels, switch boxes, network storage servers, smart TVs, game consoles, DSL modems, switches
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x RJ45 patch cable extension CAT 7 (length and colour to choose from).