A Patch cable is a connection cable that is used to organise computer networks and to connect several electrical devices simultaneously.
The high-quality CAT 6 LAN cable or so-called Patch cable is designed for transmission speeds of up to 1 Gbit/s (1,000 Mbit/s) for a data frequency rate of up to 250 MHz and thus achieves a data transmission rate up to 10 times higher than a common CAT 5e network cable.
Of course, the cable is also downward compatible for older networks (10/100/1000 Mbit/s). Regardless of whether you want to use the cable for professional purposes or privately, our cable is ideally suited to connect your PC, notebook, network printer, game console, smart TV or other network-compatible devices to the Internet or network.
CAT 6 cable is very flexible, which is especially important when laying it, but still remains well protected against unwanted signal interference.
CAT 6 cable - downward and upward compatible with other network categories such as CAT 5e, CAT 6 CAT 6a etc.
- Cable category: CAT 6
- Data frequency rate: designed up to 250 MHz
- Data transmission: up to 1 Gbit/s (1000 Mbit/s)
- Shielding: U/UTP shielding free
- Cores inner conductor: AWG 27
- Inner conductor material: Copper (4x2 cores)
- Outer jacket material: PVC (polyvinyl chloride) high durability, chemical and thermal resistance
- Connection: A - RJ45 plug (8P8C), B - RJ45 plug (8P8C)
- Assignment: EIA/TIA 568B
- Contact surface: gold-plated, gold plating 50 µ
- Bonnet: potted
- Bend protection: Yes
- Latching nose protection: Yes
- Compatibility: for DSL routers, Fritzbox, VoIP telephones, PoE devices, computers, hi-fi receivers, Internet radios, laptops, media players, modems, NAS devices, network printers, network cameras, notebooks, PCs, routers, network sockets, patch panels, switch boxes, network storage servers, smart TVs, game consoles, DSL modems, switches
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x 0,5 m RJ45 Patch cable CAT 6 Blue