Patch cables, also called RJ45 cables, computer cables, network cables, internet cables, LAN cables or twisted pair cables, are pre-assembled cables with RJ 45 connectors on the ends. They are usually used to connect laptops, desktops or TV sets to the network or internet. In private households, this is done via a network router.
In contrast to round cables, flat cables CAT 7 ultra flex are well suited for connecting and laying in hard-to-reach places and are more flexible, resulting in fewer interruptions and better data transmission.
It's just as easy to lay our cat 7 LAN cables flat under various floor coverings such as parquet, laminate, behind skirting boards of different thicknesses or in hard-to-reach places.
We offer flat LAN cables in a variety of lengths and colours for easy and convenient installation. We offer 7 different colours and 11 sizes, and we are constantly working to expand our range.
The CAT 7 patch cable realises speeds of up to 10000 MBit/s (10 GBit/s) at an operating frequency of up to 600 MHz, i.e. 6 times the bandwidth of CAT 5e. Of course, it is also compatible with older networks (10/100/1000/10,000 Mbps).
Patch cable CAT7 raw cable flat:
- Width: 6.6mm
- Height: 1,8mm
- Cable category: CAT 7
- Data frequency rate: max. 600MHz
- Data transmission: 10GBit 10 000 MBit/s
- Patch cable shielding: U/FTP:
- Cable without overall shielding (U), but with foil-shielded twisted pairs (FTP)
- Cores inner conductor: AWG 32/7 (4x2 cores)
- Inner conductor material: Pure copper (CU)
- Outer jacket material: PVC
- Connection: A - RJ45 plug (8P8C); B - RJ45 plug (8P8C)
- Assignment: EIA/TIA 568B
- Downward compatible categories: CAT 8 / CAT 7a / CAT 6a / CAT 6 / CAT 5e
- Connector material: CuZnNi
- Contact surface: Pins gold plated 50µ
- Bonnet: moulded
- Bend protection: Yes
- Latching nose protection: Yes
- Temperature range -20°C to +55°C
- Also suitable for power transmission of all POE (Power-Over Ethernet) and POE+ applications according to IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at.
- Bending radius: > 20mm
- Compatibility: for DSL routers, Fritzbox, VoIP telephones, PoE devices, computers, hi-fi receivers, Internet radios, laptops, media players, modems, NAS devices, network printers, network cameras, notebooks, PCs, routers, network sockets, patch panels, switch boxes, network storage servers, smart TVs, game consoles, DSL modems, switches
RJ 45 plug:
- RJ45 plug Cat.6A (500 MHz)
- IEC 60603-7-51
- gold-plated contacts
- Mating cycles ≥750
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x 3m flat patch cable CAT 7 raw cable with RJ45 plug gray