Patch cables, also called computer cables, network cables, internet cables, LAN cables or twisted pair cables, are pre-assembled cables with RJ45 connectors at their ends. They are usually used to connect laptops, desktop PCs or televisions to the network or the Internet. In private households, this is done via a network router.
In contrast to round cables, flat cables are well suited for connecting and routing in hard-to-locate places and have greater flexibility, resulting in fewer interruptions and better data transmission
CAT 6 patch cable realises speeds of up to 1000 MBit/s (1 GBit/s) at an operating frequency of up to 250 MHz, i.e. 2.5 times the bandwidth of CAT 5e. Of course, it is also compatible with older networks (10/100/1000/10,000 Mbps).
- Wide: 6mm
- Thin: 1.5 mm
- Cable category: CAT 6
- Data frequency rate: max. 250MHz
- Data transmission: 1GBit 1000 MBit/s
- Shielding: U/UTP
- Wire inner conductor: AWG 32 (4x2 wires)
- Inner conductor material: steel-copper (CCS)
- Outer sheath material: PVC
- Connection: A - RJ45 plug (8P8C); B - RJ45 plug (8P8C)
- Assignment: EIA/TIA 568B
- Downward compatible categories: CAT 8 / CAT 7a / CAT 6a / CAT 6 / CAT 5e
- Connector material: CuZnNi
- Contact surface: Pins Gold-plated 15µ
- Bonnet: moulded
- Kink protection: Yes
- Latching lug protection: No
- Compatibility: for DSL routers, Fritzbox, VoIP telephones, computers, hi-fi receivers, Internet radios, laptops, media players, modems, NAS devices, network printers, network cameras, notebooks, PCs, routers, network sockets, patch panels, switch boxes, network storage servers, Smart TVs, game consoles, DSL modems, switches
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x Patch cable CAT 6 RJ45 flat (length and colour to choose from).