USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 increases the bandwidth of USB 3.2 Gen 2 (previously USB 3.1 Gen 2) by double. From now on you can amount data with up to 20 Gbit/s.
But the USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C cables can do even more, in addition to bi-directional data transfer, you can also simultaneously charge your notebook, tablet or smartphone with up to 100 watts, thanks to built-in chipset.
Of course, the DP alternate mode is also available again with which you can send digital audio and image signals via your USB Type-C interface, resolutions of 3840 × 2160 / 60Hz (4K, UHD) are possible.
Thanks to the USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C cable, from now on you only need one cable to connect notebook / ultrabook to your monitor and at the same time use the monitor's built-in USB hub as well as charge your device.
Important to know:
Not all devices with USB Type-C interface support the 100 Watt fast charging capability (PD 3.0), the transmission of video signals (DP alternate mode) or the data transfer of 20 Gbit/s (SuperSpeed USB 20 Gbps), please check with your device manufacturer.
- Connectors: USB Type-C male to USB Type-C male
- Supports: DP Alternate Mode (up to 4K/60Hz), PD (up to 100W).
- Bandwidth up to: 20 Gbit/s
- USB Version: USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 (SuperSpeed USB 20Gbps)
- Compatible with all USB Type-C interfaces (including): Hi-Speed USB, SuperSpeed USB, SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps, Thunderbolt? 3
- Number of shields: 3-fold
- Shielding 1: ALU foil laminated PIMF (4 pairs)
- Shielding 2: ALU foil laminated (100% tight)
- Shielding 3: ALU braiding (100% tight)
- Core material: tinned copper
- Connector: molded with metal shield
- Contact surface: pins gold plated 15µ
- Connector housing: metal (aluminum alloy) integrated in "molding" the housings are securely connected to the connector
- cable type: round cable
- cable jacket: PVC
- Material outer sheath: PET braid durable and does not fray
- diameter cable (approx.): 5,3mm
- Color: gray (space gray)
- length: 0,5 m
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x 0,5 m USB 3.2 cable USB C cable Gen 2x2 (USB C male to USB C male)