hb-digital A++ CLASS SAT cable for the highest demands
Thanks to the gold-plated compression plugs, ferrite sheath current filter and 4-fold shielding (Class A++ classified cable), you are ideally equipped for Full HD (1080p), Ultra HD (4K) and 3D reception.
The modern RG-6 coaxial cable (75 Ohm characteristic impedance) was specially developed for broadband applications and is used in SAT, cable TV, video surveillance and data transmission systems.
The particularly high shielding factor of more than 110dB, ferrite sheath current filters and high-quality components guarantee stable and interference-free reception.
The precision-manufactured compression F-connectors are manufactured according to the European IEC 60169-24 standard and fit all commercially available SAT reception equipment (such as multi-switches, SAT receivers, LNBs or cable modems).
- Shielding factor: 110dB
- 4-fold shielding
- Characteristic impedance: 75 Ohm
- With gold-plated full-metal copper compression plugs
- With ferrite sheath current filter
- This cable is characterised by the optimum combination of all performance features for line attenuation, shielding attenuation, coupling resistance and return loss among coaxial cables.
- The cable has been CE certified and complies with the legal European standards
- The cable is very flexible and easy to install. It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x 10m A++SAT connection cable BLACK