With the "+ Ultra" LNBs from DUR-line you acquire first-class quality and the very latest technology.
One of the first LNBs with built-in blocking filter against LTE, UMTS, GSM and DECT interference.
The DUR-line LNB "+ Ultra" series is characterised by extreme weather resistance. No matter if lowest temperatures or highest heat. A smooth function is always guaranteed. These LNBs offer sophisticated technology for the best picture and sound quality.
Through high-quality resonators, the use of extremely low-noise transistors and sophisticated production technology, DUR-line has once again succeeded in placing a top product on the market.
- Noise figure 0.1 dB
- Low current consumption
- Signal amplification 52 - 65 dB
- Extendable weather protection for F-connections
- Resistant to heat and cold
- Additional built-in LTE and DECT filters against interfering frequencies
- Subscriber connections: 1
- Input frequency range: 10.7 - 12.75 GHZ
- Output frequency range: 950 - 2150 MHz
- Filter: LTE / DECT
- Basic gain: 52 - 65 dB
- Output impedance: 75 Ohm
- Current consumption: 75 mA typ.
- Switching voltage: 13 / 18 V DC, 0 / 22 KHz
* Result: "very good" ; In test: DUR-line Ultra series; Magazine: DIGITAL FERNSEHEN 5.2017; www.digitalfernsehen.de
* Result: "very good" ; In test: DUR-line Ultra series; Magazine: SATELLIT 3.2017; www.satdigital.de
Scope of delivery: