For fast and clean cable processing without damaging the shielding and the inner conductor!
Suitable for all common cable diameters.
Easy handling even for laymen: Press the button, insert (cleanly cut) cable as far as it will go, release the button and turn the tool around the cable approx. 5-10 times, press the button, remove the cable and remove the insulation residues. You will get an exposed inner conductor of 6.5 mm length as well as a (exposed) braiding of 6.5 mm length that has been freed from the sheath. Strip/bend the braid backwards, push on the plug and press - done!
- suitable for coaxial cable with inner conductor 1.0/4.6 or 0.8/3.7
- Including incorporated spanner for F-connectors
- Handy and comfortable stripping tool and spanner for F-connectors (HEX 11) in one tool Supported cable types: RG59, RG6
- 2 blades for simultaneous stripping of the outer conductor and the inner conductor in one operation both blades are permanently installed (not adjustable, but usually works without problems with most cable types)
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x CABELCON wire stripper