Currently, one of the latest versions of the cable is a CAT 8.1 category cable, which features improved double shielding, the highest data transmission frequency up to 2000 MHz and thus a data transmission rate of up to 40 Gbit (40000 Mbit/s).
If you want to connect to a local network without data loss causing slowdowns and frequent network hang-ups, CAT 8.1 is the cable for you.
The high-quality CAT 8.1 patch cable is equipped for data transmission of up to 40 gigabits per second, offering up to 40 times faster data transmission than previous CAT 5e cables. Of course, it is also compatible with older networks (10/100/1000/10,000 Mbps).
- Cable category: CAT 8.1
- Data frequency rate: max. 2000MHz
- Data transmission: 40 GBit 40000 MBit/s
- Shielding: F/FTP
- Inner conductor: AWG 24
- Inner conductor material: Pure copper (CU)
- Outer jacket material: LSZH Halogen free
- Connection: A - RJ45 plug B - RJ45 plug (8P8C)
- Assignment: EIA/TIA 568B
- Downward compatible categories: CAT 7a CAT 7 CAT 6a CAT 6 CAT 5e
- Connector material: CuZnNi
- Contact surface: Pins Gold plated 50µ
- Bonnet: Not potted
- Bend protection: Yes
- Latching nose protection: Yes
- Compatibility: for DSL routers, Fritzbox, VoIP telephones, PoE devices, computers, hi-fi receivers, Internet radios, laptops, media players, modems, NAS devices, network printers, network cameras, notebooks, PCs, routers, network sockets, patch panels, switch boxes, network storage servers, smart TVs, game consoles, DSL modems, switches
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x 1 m RJ45 patch cable CAT 8.1 F/FTP Black