The particularly high shielding level of max. 135 dB and high-quality components guarantee stable and interference-free reception. With 4-fold shielding, you have the best protection against unwanted radio interference (such as DECT cordless phones, W-LAN, mobile radio and LTE networks, microwaves, etc.).
The precision-manufactured compression F-connectors are manufactured according to the European IEC 60169-24 standard and fit all commercially available SAT reception devices (such as multi-switches, SAT receivers, LNBs or cable modems).
Only the best quality components were used in the manufacture of the cable.
- Inner conductor: steel-copper
- Shielding factor: 135dB
- 4-fold shielded
- Characteristic impedance: 75 Ohm
- Diameter: approx. 7mm
- With gold-plated full metal compression plugs
- This cable is characterised by the optimal combination of all performance features for line attenuation, shielding attenuation, coupling resistance and return loss among coaxial cables.
- It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Durable UV resistance due to low lime content ensures best function and longevity
- Our cable has been awarded by a renowned trade journal
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x 15m SAT connection cable WHITE