IEC connector for coaxial cable - it is very important to select the connector required for your connection.
For a more secure connection, use compression IEC connectors that are firmly attached to your cable and protect it from moisture and corrosion.
It is very easy to build a cable:
- Strip the cable with a tool
- Slide the connector onto the cable
- Tighten the cable with compression pliers
You can also follow the video instructions in the next tab "VIDEO".
Our specialists have provided all the necessary tools for the installation of "FITTING".
- Return loss: 30 dB typical (25 dB max at 1 GHz),
- Terminal attenuation: 0.1 dB typical (0.3 dB max at 1 GHz),
- Pull-off force: sample tested for 24 hours at 50% humidity.
- Specified standard value >170N
- Brass gold plated
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x compression IEC socket gold-plated