Our team has developed this practical SET for you so that you can enjoy television in excellent quality on the move, outdoors or at home.
hb-digital satellite dish 40cm anthracite
The satellite dish is easily and quickly assembled and attached to a mast with a diameter of 30-50 mm.
The reflector has an additional scratch-resistant powder coating.
40 cm high performance antenna made of steel, which allows safe television even in bad weather. It is best suited for extreme temperatures from -40° C to +60° C as well as for wind speeds up to 120 km/h.
- Size: 423 x 423 mm High-performance steel antenna
- Suitable for multi-satellite reception
- HDTV - FUll HD - 3D reception compatible
- up to 36 dB gain
- high wind load (up to 120km/h)
- extremely weatherproof
- from - 40° to + 60
- Rear bracket made of plastic and feed arm made of aluminium -extremely robust and unbreakable -more weatherproof than steel
- Reflector anthracite powder-coated
- Pole mount with 1 sleeper (very stable)
- Antenna gain at 10.75 GHz: 34.67 dB
- Antenna gain at 11.75 GHz: 35.15 dB
- Antenna gain at 12.75 GHz: 36.13 dB
- Half-width at 12.75 GHz:<2.9°.
- Cross polarisation decoupling: >27 dB
- Wind load at 72 Km/h: 10.2 Kg
- Wind load at 144 Km/h: 40.8 Kg
- Wind load at 216 Km/h: 91.70 Kg
- Clamp width of the mast clamp: 30 - 50 mm
- Feed bracket diameter: 40 mm
The hb-digital UHD 101 S Single LNB is suitable for the reception of analogue as well as digital channels (also HDTV and Premiere) from any satellite. 1 analogue or digital receiver, also mixed, can be connected directly without further components. No further components or switches are required! The LNB can be connected via DiSEqC switches for multi-feed reception of several satellites. The LNB is characterised by a minimal and stable noise figure of 0.1dB, excellent workmanship.
The novelty are the gold-plated F-connectors, thus an even better signal transmission is guaranteed!
- Model: HB-DIGITAL UHD 101 S Single Black
- Noise figure: only 0.1 dB
- Horizontal and vertical polarisation (linear)
- 40 mm feed diameter
- Input frequencies: in the range 10.7 - 12.75 GHz
- 100 % waterproof
- Output frequency range(MHz):950-2150
- Oscillator low/high band(GHz):9.75/10.60
- Oscillator stability(MHz):Â±3
- Impedance output(Î©):75
- Switching V/H/Hi/Lo:13/18 VDC/0-22KHz
- Current consumption (mA): Max.240
- Number of outputs: 1
- Connectors: F gold plated
Cable HQ 135
TOP quality coaxial cable for SAT. The very good shielding offers a real shielding of 130dB and thus protects absolutely reliably against interference such as cordless telephones or similar sources of interference.
The coaxial cables stand for very high requirements and combine very good electrical properties and an extremely high shielding effectiveness. The coaxial cables undergo permanent quality controls and guarantee a high and long durability.
The coaxial cable is extremely weather-resistant, highly flexible and guarantees interference-free reception of TV or radio programmes. It has excellent shielding and attenuation properties and also has an excellent price/performance ratio.
The metre marking means you know how much has already been laid and how much you still have on the roll. Durable UV resistance due to low lime content guarantees best function.
Suitable for DVB-S / DVB-S2 UV water and temperature resistant.
- Coaxial satellite cable 7.5 mm
- 1,02mm inner conductor, >130dB shielding
- Class A professional quality
- Characteristic impedance 75 Ohm. UV-stable, hard-wearing jacket
- 4-fold shielded
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x complete Sat - mirror 40 cm anthracite
- 1 x Single LNB (1 x rubber grommet)
- 4 x F-plugs gold-plated
- 1 x 10m cable