The Opticum HD AX 300 plus is an easy-to-use receiver for receiving all free-to-air TV and radio channels via satellite, including programmes broadcast in HDTV. By connecting an external hard disk, the unit becomes a multimedia station and thus allows the viewer more flexibility in organising his or her individual TV evening.
more flexibility in designing his or her individual TV evening.
- High-resolution, fully digital, razor-sharp DVB-S and HDTV tuner for razor-sharp pictures via satellite.
- HDMI output for fully digital transmission to the TV
- S/PDIF for optimum digital sound
- 4-digit LED display
- Scart connection via satellite
- Discover digital added value
- Electronic programme guide for a better overview
- Reliable child lock
- HDMI - USB - S/PDIF
- Extremely energy efficient <1W in standby
- automatic standby mode
- Multilingual menu: English, German ...
- B x H x D: 180mm x 120mm x 35mm
- Weight: 0.5kg
- 1 x Sat-In
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x Scart
- 1 x SPDIF/coaxial
- 1 x USB
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x Sat Receiver
- 1 x remote Control
- 2 x Batteries
- 1 x Operating instructions