Do you need a satellite antenna that is quick and easy to install and just as quick to remove? Preferably a brand-name product without compromising on quality? Then you have come to the right place!
Our high-quality satellite antenna is perfectly suited to your needs. The Fuba DAL 800 is not only handy, light, compact and stable - it is characterised by its excellent reception strength and its absolute ease of installation.
- Reflector diameter: 740 x 840 mm
- Frequency range: 10.75 GHz...12.75 GHz
- Gain: 36.80 dB...38.50 dB
- Half-width at 12.75 GHz: 2.2°.
- Cross-polarisation decoupling: = 27 dB
- Offset angle: 25
- Wind load at max. 20 m/s: 17.4 kg
- Wind load at max. 40 m/s: 69.4 kg
- Wind load at max. 60 m/s: 156.2 kg
- Elevation adjustment: 0°...90° (0°...42° for foremast mounting)
- Clamping range of mast clamp: 26...75 mm
- Reflector material: Aluminium
- Reflector material thickness: 1.0 mm
- Antenna back: Die-cast aluminium
- Screw sets: Dacromet (corrosion-resistant coating)
- Colour of back: grey, independent of reflector colour
- Feed mount: 40 mm
- LNB holder: die-cast aluminium
- Weight: 8.00 kg
The UHD Octo LNB is suitable for the reception of analogue as well as digital channels (also HDTV and Premiere) from any satellite.
Eight analogue or digital receivers, also mixed, can be connected directly without any further components.
No further components or switches are required!
The LNB can be connected via DiSEqC switches for multi-feed reception of several satellites. The LNB is characterised by a minimum and stable noise figure of 0.1dB, excellent workmanship and a UV-resistant weatherproof housing with a precisely fitting clip-on weather protection cap.
- Model: Universal Octo UHD 808 LNB
- Noise figure: only 0.1 dB
- Horizontal and vertical polarisation (linear)
- 40 mm feed diameter
- Input frequencies: in the range 10.7 - 12.75 GHz
- 100 % waterproof
- Integrated 8-way multi-switch
- Output frequency range(MHz): 950-2150
- Oscillator low/high band(GHz): 9.75/10.60
- Oscillator stability(MHz):±3
- Gain(dB): Min.55
- Impedance output(Ohm): 75
- Switching V/H/Hi/Lo: 13/18 VDC/0-22KHz
- Current consumption(mA): Max.240
- Number of outputs: 8
- Connectors: F gold plated
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x Satellite dish Fuba DAL 800 - 80cm brown
- 1 x LNB Octo
- 16 x F-plug