Satellite finder with LCD display, compass and acoustic output for adjusting your digital or analogue satellite system.
This digital satellite finder is microprocessor controlled and therefore reliable and precise.
The signal strength is shown graphically on an LCD display in the form of a thermometer scale and in numbers (0-99).
In addition, the unit can emit high-pitched tones via a buzzer (the higher the tone, the better the signal).
This digital meter is very sensitive and can detect even the weakest signal. Strong input signals (due to powerful satellite, large satellite dish) can be easily attenuated for a better readout.
- Input frequency: 950-2150MHz
- Input level min.: -40dBm
- Input level max.: -10dBm
- Input impedance: 75 Ohm, F-connector
- Output impedance: 75 Ohm, F-Connector
- Operating range: 52~60dB
- Power supply: DC 13-18V
- Size: 13x6,8x2,5cm (LxWxH)
- Screen size: 5.7x 1.7cm (LxW)
- Under the following test operations: LNB gain = 55dB, Carrier C/N = 15dB
- Insert a 5dB attenuator when operating an LNB with a gain of 60~65dB
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x Sat-Finder "DIGI PRO" LCD
- 1 x instruction manual
- 1 x F-connection cable